InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the world's best-known brands as clients. And as a global company with an impressive track record of success, InnerWorkings has the resources to help you grow in ways you never thought possible.
InnerWorkings Awards and Accolades:
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – ’08 – ‘11
Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers – ’09 -‘11
Print Professional Top Distributor – ‘11
Crain’s Fast Fifty – ‘11
Information Week 500 – ’10 - ‘11
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Production Manager to join our Colorado Springs team!
This is NOT a typical Production Manager role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and are looking to be a part of something big!
- Managing the client’s jobs on-budget, on-time and with the highest level of service and quality
- Gathering job requirements
- Performing procurement/project management of campaign or effort with understanding of objectives
- Managing job production, delivery and invoicing
- Ensure all jobs are delivered on-time, expediting operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Building relationships with clients and developing communication channels to ensure smooth workflow
- Acting as the liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters
- Investigating potential suppliers and recommending those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and schedule availability
- Entering all specifications into proprietary order management system (PPM4), preparing request for bid specifications, and sending bids to selected vendors
- Maintaining accurate price quotation data in PPM4 for all projects/vendors quoted
- Managing all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client
- Working within established operating budgets and maintaining daily tracking and analysis of benchmarking information
- Analyzing job revenue, cost and profitability of job and/or project
- Developing program strategies that are both beneficial and economical for the client and InnerWorkings
- Proactively identifying and presenting additional production solutions to further develop InnerWorkings’ relationship with the client
- Consistently exceeding client expectations and providing superior customer service
We are a fast growing organization and our positions are in high demand!
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 5+ years of print production experience
- Direct client interfacing experience
- Some creative/pre-press experience, preferred
- Ability to provide specifications to creative teams
- Experience within a marketing/creative environment, a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Experience working with suppliers to source projects and negotiate job cost/schedules
- Independent thinking, strong organization and planning abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Highly proficient in MS Office software, high aptitude for MS Excel
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high-energy environments
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
We know that our greatest asset as an organization is our people!
- Hands-on training to ensure you are set up for success
- Full benefits – medical, dental and vision, etc.!
- Paid time off including vacation time and company holidays
- Fun, energetic, team-based work environment
- Low-turnover team with strong management support and training
- Growing, publicly-traded company with a ton of growth potential!
If you have solid experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to join a high-profile team with access to upper management then we want to talk to you!
Do not hesitate to apply for consideration today!
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
InnerWorkings - 9 months ago
InnerWorkings has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the...