Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst - Denver, CO
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
- Focus on working collaboratively with Operations to facilitate decision support, business analysis and financial planning including budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information.
- Assist in budget and tempo development, actual vs. forecast analysis, and tracking of business performance indicators.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting or equivalent.
- 4 years experience required.
- CPA preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting requirements for specific region or Product Segment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
Baker Hughes - 12 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...