Job Title: Sr. Oracle Developer
Job ID: 17665
Location: Wakefield,MA, US
Line of Business: Epsilon
About the Opportunity
The Database Design group at Epsilon is seeking a Database Developer to implement, maintain and support applications for hosted Database Marketing systems. The ideal candidate will have participated in at least one successful data warehouse project and have good understanding of database concepts and tools, possesses knowledge of relational database engines, reporting and analytical tools.
* Solve technical problems and provide guidance for internal and external business teams.
* Work with Business System Analysts on business requirements and functional specifications.
* Define, design and implement approaches to perform initial loads and ongoing refreshes of the database systems.
* Transform and load data according to the business specifications.
* Code and unit test modules.
* Execute system and integration tests.
* Perform enhancements and bug fixes as required.
* Define and execute data validation routines.
* Prepare applicable system documentation and operation manuals.
* Occasional on-call support on a rotating basis.
* 4-6 years overall development experience.
* 3+ years experience with SQL programming.
* 3+ years experience with Unix Shells.
* 2+ years experience with database design and data modeling
* Data Warehouse experience preferred
* .NET integration experience is a plus
* Ability to adapt to dynamic environment with focus on team and delivering results
* Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
We seek people who are customer service orientated (i.e., who makes an effort to listen and understand both internal and external team/customers, anticipate team/customer needs, and give high priority to team/customer satisfaction),who pay attention to the feelings and needs of others, and manifest a strong bias for action and achieving results.
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data - 14 months ago
This firm makes e-mail marketing easy. Epsilon Data Management is a leading provider of direct marketing and customer relationship...