Charter College LLC, a fast growing career college with locations in Alaska, California, and Washington is currently seeking talented, enthusiastic Anatomy and Physiology instructors for our Anchorage, AK Campus. Our Faculty has the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams. Do you belong on our team?
It is the philosophy of Charter College to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and job satisfaction in health care, business, and legal industries.
An association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors; the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
- Prepare and provide all lecture, activities and both synchronous and asynchronous instruction according to the required curriculum.
- Follow current course outlines, objectives, and evaluation mechanisms for the program and/or develop such when indicated by the President.
- Maintain a lesson plan of daily instructional assignments and activities.
- Monitor student attendance, progress, and retention and document as required by the administration.
- Grade assignments, return graded assignments to students, and assign final grades for all students in a timely manner.
- Provide educational assistance to students during regularly scheduled times (i.e., office hours) or by appointment.
- Substitute in classes when necessary.
- Advise students as it relates to school policies, satisfactory performance, etc. Maintain communication with Dean of Education regarding such activity.
- Submit in writing current textbook, supply, and equipment needs to the Dean of Education.
- Assist students in troubleshooting their access to online courses and software and refer to help desk as needed.
- Secure consumable supplies as well as educational materials from administrative office when needed.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Communicate with Dean of Education on all issues related to students.
- Maintain professional expertise (faculty development) to meet accreditation standards by attending educational seminars in professional field, reading current literature, attending online courses, etc.
- Ensure that students follow the catalog guidelines daily.
- Attend all scheduled mandatory meetings.
- Serve on committees (e.g., curriculum development, retention, etc) as assigned based upon expertise or campus needs.
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Master’s degree in the field OR
- Master’s degree with 18 semester credit hours in the subject
- Three (3) years experience in the field
- Excellent customer service skills
Special Note: Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
Charter College - 23 months ago
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...