If you’re searching for a rewarding career as a Dental Hygienist, look no further. Access Mobile Dental is looking for a motivated, goal-orientated individual to help provide the most efficient dental care for our community as possible as a Dental Hygienist. We are unique in that we service primarily a geriatric community in a mobile setting. Much of the time is spent on location with recall patients.
-Examining patient's oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease.
-Recording and reviewing patient medical histories.
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to prevent dental decay
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as continuing educational opportunities. If your career ambitions include leadership, we have many opportunities for you.
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- MacPractice software experience a plus
- Experience using electronic medical records a plus
- Leadership skills
- Valid Dental Hygienist license
- CPR Certification