Memorial City NICU is searching for an RN for the 7p-7a shift.
Position requires NICU experience, NRP, & RNC-NIC preferred.
NICU Level III experience is REQUIRED for consideration. BLS, NRP, RN in state of TX.
Position responsible for collaborating with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
1. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating both Behaviors and Operating Principles in all internal and external customer interactions. Performs duties with accountability, competency, innovation, collaboration, compassion and respect to create the best possible outcomes with exceptional customer experiences.
2. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
3. Current State of Texas license/permit to practice professional nursing.
4. Certified in Basic Life Support; other certification based on nursing unit requirements.
5. One or more years of Nursing experience in area of intended practice.
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - 17 months ago
Memorial Hermann is a world-class health system with progressive medical centers located throughout Houston and the surrounding areas. Named...