Project/Program Manager III - Key Account Manager
Manages the development and implementation process of a company's services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Communicates with lead Project Manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects.
. Major Responsibilities:
- Manages relationship with existing and potential automotive OEM’s and suppliers.
- Responsible for negotiating and managing corporate-level agreements including ongoing opportunity management.
- Develops joint sales strategy with customers and implements sales strategy by directing the efforts of Sprint marketing, product, and customer experience teams.
The Account Manager is simultaneously responsible for satisfaction of the account, accomplished through building long-term relationships with customers. Equally important is revenue growth within this group, accomplished through further penetration and successfully introducing additional service offerings.
The successful candidate must be able to utilize and manage relationships across the full breadth of Sprint’s matrix organization including operations, IT, Marketing, Product, and Program Management to meet the program demands. Additionally, they will bring:
· Demonstrated account management and interpersonal skills.
· Successful track record of sales overachievement.
· Ability to work with VP level and above contacts
· Account planning and strategic selling skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong closing and negotiation skills
· Business and financial acumen
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
Significant travel may be necessary to clients and Sprint’s business locations to develop sales opportunities and close sales
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years project management or related process management experience
· 5 years in a Sales role
· National or corporate account sales; preferably automotive industry.
· Experience in tracking customer sales information, forecasts & reports using related software applications
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Business Dev / Strategic Planning
MIFRMC - Farmington Hills, MI Sales/Eng
27755 Stansbury Blvd
Sprint - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...