Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
The role of the payroll processor is to manage assigned weekly and bi-weekly payrolls to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Review received documents for accuracy and communicate with Site HR for corrections
- Complete all master data entry required to process payrolls
- Answer processing related questions
- Pull and balance eTIME files
- Submit check requests for payroll deductions
- Work with the Processing Team Lead to resolve issues
- Assist with year end balancing
- Quarterly tax balancing for assigned sites
- Process manual payments via paycards
- Post manual payments in GlobalView off-cycle run
- Process GlobalView Run Book for normal and off-cycle payrolls (with final approval of PSS file by Payroll Analyst)
- Process Run Book as assigned
The ideal candidate will have/be:
HR - Recruitment
- A complete understanding of the entire payroll process.
- 5 plus years experience in Payroll with at least 3 in a supervisory role
- Experience in large volume payroll environment required
- Experience with Canadian payroll preferred
- ADP GlobalView or SAP experience preferred
- Bachelors’ degree in business or related field preferred
- Understanding of taxable wage concepts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Certification preferred
Faurecia - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French auto parts...