Enthone is currently seeking a Manager of Global Process Engineering.
The Manager of Global Process Engineering is directly responsible for administering the programs to manage the process engineering function at Enthone.
This position will lead through the influence of local engineers, plant management and other business areas toward process control/improvement, creation of reaction plans, and utlization of improvement tools that support the processes of Enthone worldwide.
Below is a brief overview of the job responsibilities for this position:
- Provide engineering leadership on process transfers, copy exact processes, adherence to customer requirements and continual improvement for critical manufacturing processes.
- Manage process control plans, process reaction plans and process management strategies including SPC and Six Sigma and statistically supported methodologies.
- Develops and oversee Process FMEA’s, Disaster Recovery Plans for critical processes and Business Continuity Plans for critical processes.
- Lead and support best practice approaches and project management from implementation through completion including project scoping, budget development and management and timeline performance.
- Provide manufacturing assessments with regard to improvement strategies for cost reduction, efficiency, and HSE incorporated into manufacturing and waste management processes.
- Provide engineering support to plant management as needed
It is required that the suitable candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, along with a minimum of four years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
A successful candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally across all levels of management within the organization. Candidates of this position must also have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time, globally.
Alent's Vision : We will be the industry’s preferred supplier of high performance materials and chemistry by delivering leading technology…represented by our innovative products, processes and people .
Alent believes their employees are their competitive advantage and have created comprehensive development opportunities to introduce, reinforce and further strengthen each employee’s special talents. These opportunities include:
- EDGE Programs
- Six Sigma
- Performance Leadership Program
- Performance Technical Training
Alent is committed to providing competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Incentive Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Home & Auto
- Group Legal Services
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Long-Term Care Insurance
If you are dynamic, driven and excited about your career…
Stop Looking and Start Building with Alent !
U.S. Employment: If you have any difficulty using our on-line system, you may use the alternative method described below to contact someone about your interest in employment at Alent. Please reference this statement and job reference you are applying for when contacting us.
Alent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V - E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures.
Alent - 23 months ago