Farmers Cooperative is seeking someone to process payables and print accounts payable checks for all of FC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
- Communicate with managers about invoices.
- Enter payables into AS400
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Assist with other accounting duties, as necessary.
- Ensure safety compliance.
- Check and obtain approval for invoices.
- Scan and index invoices with imaging software
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Answer vendor inquiries.
- Monitors accounts payable to ensure payments are accurate and timely.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE : Associate's Degree (A.A.) or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS : Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. This position requires the safe operation of a motor vehicle to perform the essential functions of the job. The employee must meet the qualifications set forth in our motor vehicle safety policy. Failure to meet these qualifications could result in removal from this position.
FC is an EOE/AA Employer