Please do not apply to this position if any of the following resemble you:
- You're looking for just another job
- You ultimately want to pursue your major and are looking for something in the meantime
- You give up easily during very tough, long sales processes
- You have immediate financial responsibilities that can not wait at least 45-60 days before you create consistent sales
- You are not an outgoing person with an outgoing, fun personality
- You are not licensed and are not willing to become licensed
Note: Steps to become licensed:
1. Pass a 40 hour online pre-licensing course
2. Pass the state certification test
3. Pass a felony background test
4. Submit your fingerprints to the state
5. Register with the state as a Licensed Professional
Total Cost: $250
After being hired, the $250 is reimbursed
We are currently looking for 10 EXTREMELY TALENTED Licensed Life Insurance Agents to sell to prospects who have actually asked for quotes for life insurance. Contracted individuals will work in our small call center. The ideal candidate loves commission-based sales and can take constant rejection without becoming discouraged. This career is definitely not for the faint of heart. It involves having a great attitude and being consistent and persistent. If you want to be successful in this career field, you have to be hungry, coach-able, and energetic.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will also possess the following:
-Competitive Sales Personality
-Great work ethic
-Easy to get-along-with
-Timely arrival each day
-Pit Bull Tenacity
1) 50% Commission-Only (Average commission is $225-$337.50 per customer and $450-$675 per family)
What are the hours
Monday- 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Tuesday- 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Wednesday- 10 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Thursday- 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Friday- 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
*Expected Production after 60 days of working here is 1 sale per day on average.
If you possess the above qualities, we would love to add you to our extremely successful sales organization. We have a lot of fun while offering uncapped earning potential (if you're willing to do what it takes). Your income is directly tied to your ability to follow the process, while maintaining a positive, up-beat attitude. We hate negativity and will not tolerate it. Company-paid vacations, sales competitions, and day trips are provided to producing agents throughout the entire year.
In order to be considered, please submit your resume via this site or fax your resume to 877-820-4033. If your resume and cover letter are impressive, you will receive a call that same day (considering work hours), maybe even minutes later.
Make sure to state whether you are either (1) Licensed or (2) Willing to become licensed in the body of your cover letter/email. Those who follow this instruction will be considered for hire.
Thank you for your time,
Consumer Financial Services, US