TESA USA, a division of Hexagon Metrology, Inc. the world’s largest manufacturer of high-technology dimensional measuring equipment and software, is seeking a General Manager in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.
The TESA USA General Manager is responsible for driving the business in North America by achieving sales targets, and directing and coordinating one or more departments such as sales, marketing, customer service, and technical services.
Responsibilities will include
- Taking part in the development of TESA-USA strategic plan
- Transforming and adapting strategic plan to strategic & operational objectives for the NA market
- Maximizing financial performance and profit of TESA-USA
- Identifying and formulating quantitative, qualitative and financial annual sales objectives
- Taking all necessary actions to correct the possible variances in sales and margins forecasts
- Taking part in the development of the annual budget and proposes investment plan linked to strategic and operational objectives for the USA
- Defining and organizing the logistics of the subsidiary company
- Assisting with the recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling & managing of the workforce
- Overseeing the selection and development of staff
- Maintaining and promoting positive employee relations in the work environment
- Travel up to 50%
- Developing and implementing sales plans for the region
- Developing and managing the budget of the region
- Analyzing sales activity/sales projects & key performance indicators for region & sales staff
- Managing the forecasting of the sales order planning process
- Taking steps for the analysis of product unit sales, devising action plans to increase market share and advising on product phase-out strategies
- Identifying and implementing a strategy for a key customer account
- Recommending tactical plans and programs for the achievement of sales goals
- Submitting a periodical sales report
Required Background and Skills
- With marketing department, defining plans for region
- Defining and realizing market research for its various markets (distribution & catalog houses)
- Evaluating the potential of businesses in the various types of markets
- Aftersales services
- Supervising, implementing and controlling the Aftermarket Service department
- Defining, implementing and controlling service contracts for the TESA small machines
- Assuring balance between charge & capacity to optimize revenue & margin of Aftermarket Service department
We strive to attract the best and brightest because a vital element to our success is our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. We look to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields and provide them with the latest technology , a stimulating work environment , and the opportunity to work alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities
- Ability to implement best practices and formulate policies and procedures
- Decision making and problem solving skills are a must
- Strong self-motivation, detail-oriented and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong people management skills and team management experience
- Ability to motivate others to deliver
- MBA preferred
As you’d expect from a global leader, w e offer
a highly competitive total compensation package and our benefits include health, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement (including graduate degrees), FSA, 401k and more!
At this time we will consider applicants who do not require Visa sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. E-Verify Employer
Apply online: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4043591
Hexagon Metrology offers a comprehensive range of products and services for all industrial metrology applications in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, energy and medical. We support our customers with actionable measurement information along the complete life cycle of a product – from development and design to production, assembly, and final inspection.
With more than 20 production facilities and 70 Precision Centers for service and demonstrations, and a network of over 100 distribution partners on five continents, we empower our customers to fully control their manufacturing processes, enhancing the quality of products and increasing efficiency in manufacturing plants around the world.
Hexagon Metrology is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B; www.hexagon.com . Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data. Visit us at www.hexagonmetrology.us
HEXAGON METROLOGY, INC. - 2 years ago