SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant I - Purchasing Systems performs administrative and data entry functions, requiring a high level of attention to detail and strong interpersonal communications.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
- Assist Manager with day-to-day administrative duties including typing, filing, copying, and scheduling meetings.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment in a positive manner with focused attention to detail.
- Audit paperwork and ensure accuracy and completeness prior to entering data into systems.
- Enter data into databases with a focus on correctness and timelines.
- Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- High school diploma and 0-3 years of experience
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment such as printers, copiers and faxes.
- Comfortable working in a team environment, occasionally working a flexible schedule.
- Excellent organizational and people skills required.
- Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures.
- Predominately sedentary light office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required (67% - 100% of the workday).
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 18 months ago
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...