The Chartis Claims Business Analysis and Strategy team has an opening for a OPS & STRATEGY DIR-CLAIMS.
This position’s primary responsibilities w ill be to:
* Analyze business unit strategy, business plans, processes and/or operational and f inancial performance.
* Develop and implement solutions to improve operating or cost ef ficiency or to solve business problems.
* Lead selected group of business unit employees in the analysis of business operations/issues and the develop
* Evaluate solution results and make adjustments accordingly.
* Prepares formal presentations, w ritten reports and general project specifications
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5-7 years w ork experience in f inancial services – preferably insurance,
consulting, audit, or systems
* Quantitative analysis / Complex financial analysis skills (e.g., modeling, valuations, DCF)
* Problem solving abilities
* Project management skills
* Oral and written communication skills
American International Group - 2 years ago
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...