Humana is seeking a Pharmacy Account Installation Manager to maintain and expand relationships with the markets in order to provide guidance through the case installation process.
End to end implementation owner of the assigned Rx benefits for a certain line of business, i.e. ASO, Commercial Fully Insured, National Key Account clients and Medicare Rx Products
- Coordinate cross-functional implementation needs between Rx Benefits and HPS partners including, but not limited to: Clinical, Networks, Testing, Sales Segment Support, Formulary Operations and Humana Departments such as Underwriting, Finance, Communications and Account Installation and Compliance.
- Involvement in assigned projects with high development/Sales impacts by performing activities related to implementation and serving as the project lead.
- Communication, coordination and implementation of client purchased Pharmacy programs.
- Assist with coordination of Rx benefit build and testing as needed.
- Operationalize the interpretation and coordination/implementation of State and Federal Regulations
- Accountability - Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same. Employs focus, attention to detail, reliability, and appropriate prioritization to drive outcomes. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions.
- Builds Trust - Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions. Lives up to commitments, taking responsibility for the impact of one's actions. Exercises the courage to prioritize principles and values over personal or professional gain.
- Customer Focus - Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Develops and applies deep customer knowledge and intimacy to develop and deliver products, services, and interactions that provide value beyond expectations. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborates - Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first. Develops and strengthens networks and relationships, both inside and outside the organization, that support company performance. Proactively and transparently contributes information and energy toward creating value with others.
- Two to three years of relevant experience in the Health Care Industry or related experience.
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Must complete work with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Independent self-starter, with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/installations, using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Must anticipate and resolve barriers and constraints.
- Proficiency in PC software – Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to leverage and work well with various internal and external departments, external partners, auditors and peer team.
- Associate’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Understanding of Humana products and systems.
- Strong collaboration skills.
Reports to the Manager of HPS Pharmacy Benefit Management
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too.
That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life.
If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Work Environment Type
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...