Basic Function: Provide physical therapy treatment to patients of all ages under the direction and supervision of physical therapist. All procedures are carried out in accordance with established standards, policies, protocols and guidelines.
Requirements for this position include:
1. Maintains or is eligible for licensure as Physical Therapy Assistant in State of Illinois.
2. Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Current certification in CPR.
5. Demonstrates respect for patient rights by considering their cultural, psychosocial and spiritual values.
6. Knowledge of proper procedure for all physical therapy modalities, including age-specific, precautions and contra-indications.
Memorial Medical Center - 23 months ago
Memorial Hermann, a not-for-profit health care system, provides quality, comprehensive programs and services for a person's whole life....