Are you an experienced Java Programmer looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work with one of the largest companies in South Carolina? Are you interested in a hands-on programming position that will present you with a new challenge each day? If so, we have just the opportunity for you.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Java Programmer to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Making recommendations to management to adjust system performance parameters
- Delegating problem resolution to other team members and conducting follow-up
- Providing design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy
- Developing custom integration solutions
- Providing expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business
- Acting as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent
- VM tuning, application tracking/debugging, application deployment, container resource configuration (such as JDBC and JMS), and security configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of experience with Solaris and Java/J2EE
- 3 years of AIX, Linux, LDAP, and Sun Java Server
- 5 years of WebSphere, MQ, UNIX shell script, Perl, and Jython experience is highly desired
- Experience with three-tier design, reverse proxies, name and ip-based virtual hosts, and clustering/load-balancing technologies
- Experience with J2EE application containers such as Tomcat, WebSphere, Sun Java System Web Server, and JBoss
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH
TM Floyd & Company (TMF) is an Information Technology consulting group dedicated to providing innovative and cost effective IT...