The Director of Queen Louise Home is responsible for creating an atmosphere that provides for continuity of quality care and quality of life for all clients residing in the 24 hour living facilities of Queen Louise Home for Children, including Sister Emma Cottage.
- BA or Masters Degree in Sociology, Social Work or Psychology.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a residential or related facility.
- Minimum of three (3) years management experience.
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working with clients who are ill, disabled and/or emotionally upset.
- Must have excellent communication and management skills.
Career.VI - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -