Job ID #: 23678
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Business Analytics
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Not Indicated
Experience Required : Not Indicated
Relocation Provided : No
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
General Responsibilities :
Drive consistency and efficiency in the global invoicing processes, revising templates for invoices and back up, driving compliance to timely delivery of accrual information
- Manage the monthly invoice process and ensure all necessary documentation, including contract compliance, service changes, and
price schedules are accurately invoiced for new and existing customers.
- Support of the monthly reporting of billed revenue to Revenue Accounting, and audit billing invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients, and provide reports, as requested.
- Work directly with account managers to review and approve all billing cycles; and investigate and resolve billing
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable to resolve collections issues, produce month-end billing cycle information, and provide ad
- Interpret complex contracts for domestic and international vendors and multiple currencies.
- Prepare monthly management reports, variance analysis, trend analysis, and financial review documents.
- Develop and implement procedures for more efficient reporting.
- Ensure alignment with contracted terms and conditions by conducting quality assurance verification for billing system controls and
- Assist with implementation of process and control measures to increase operational efficiency.
- Audit and analyze billing-impacting issues and propose resolution.
- Perform periodic billing assurance audits, e.g., contract validation versus actual billing.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, as requested.
- Ensure accurate and timely receipt and processing of vendor invoices.
- Discuss and/or dispute invoices and charges directly with the vendor, e.g., invoice is not according to contract, and insufficient
- Negotiate billing disputes and settlements directly with the vendor.
- Serve as escalation point for internal and external payment issues, and collaborate internally to ensure successful resolution.
- Manage the accurate and timely submittal of monthly accruals, where necessary.
- Interact directly with Accounts Payable, Treasury, and Finance teams to drive continuous improvement of the invoice process
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 2 years ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...