BRIC Language Systems is looking for an energetic, creative, and driven individual to lead our online marketing strategy. We are looking to change the way languages are taught and need an Instructional coordinator to help make that happen.
- Assist in the development of instructional material and coordinate educational content for Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.
- Work with IT department and education directors at branch offices to incorporate current technology into teaching material.
- Conduct or participate in workshops, committees, and conferences centered around language education.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new Standard Operating Procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Advise teaching and administrative staff in curriculum development and use of materials and equipment.
- Develop classroom-based and distance learning training courses, using needs assessments and skill level analyses.
- Perform regular audits of recorded class and also live group classes for quality control purporses.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in education
- Speak Chinese, Spanish, or Portuguese
- 3+ years of experience teaching
- 1+ year as management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- To be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- To possess well-honed written and oral communication skills
- To be able to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Be self-motivated and work in an entrepreneurial environment
BRIC is an online language school offering video fed one-on-one and group Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish lessons from our offices in Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City, and here in NYC. We are a dynamic team, working from the world’s most exciting cities, to give professionals in the US the language skills they need to compete globally. We offer the opportunity to work in an energetic environment, learn foreign languages, experience new cultures, and most importantly to be an integral part in a fast growing international entrepreneurial company.
Indeed - 10 months ago