MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) is a leading health a nd human services a dministrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada a nd A ustralia. We deliver a dministrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency a nd quality of government-sponsored benefit programs a cross the globe. Operating under our founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People ®, we have more than 7,000 employees located in more than 220 offices worldwide. MAXIMUS is a n A ffirmative A ction a nd Equal Opportunity employer.
Education Required: Bachelors degree from a n a ccredited college or university in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Education Preferred: Masters Degree
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required: Proficient GUI development skills. Working knowledge in a ll phases of software lifecycle, excellent a nalytical skills
Technical Skills / Knowledge Preferred: A dvanced proficiency in GUI development skills
Subject Matter Expertise/Experience Required: Eight years of related experience a nd/or training in A nalysis, Design a nd Development of Complex a pplications
Subject Matter Expertise/Experience Preferred: Eight to twelve years of related experience a nd/or training in A nalysis, Design a nd Development of Complex a pplications.
Personal/Soft Skills: Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, a nd written communication skills, a bility to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment, a bility to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously, a bility to work a s a team member, a s well a s independently. A bility to lead a development team.
1. Evaluates product change requests a nd takes a ppropriate a ction to make required changes
2. Provides guidance to entry level engineering staff
3. Conducts system a nalysis a nd development, with limited support
4. Performs functional a nalysis a nd design for small to moderate projects
5. Coordinates with other technical specialists, project managers, engineers a nd contractors to ensure timely a nd effective management of resources
6. Develops code for modules of small to large scope
7. May oversee user a cceptance testing a nd unit testing
8. Leads group discussions with peers or external groups
9. Works with external vendors, when necessary
10. Performs data modeling / database design work
11. Writes concise a nd clear technical documents
12. Performs other duties a s may be a ssigned by management
MAXIMUS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Short a nd Long Term Disability Insurance
Life/ A ccident Insurance
Flexible Spending A ccounts (FSA)
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Our benefit program a lso includes paid holidays, PTO, tuition reimbursement, a nd supplemental insurance ( a uto a nd pet insurance discounts, legal plan, a nd credit union).
MAXIMUS - 30+ days ago
Efforts by government agencies to maximize efficiency mean money for MAXIMUS. The company gets about two-thirds of its sales from its health...