The Operations intern will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Chula Vista Olympic Training Center. This includes program coordination, customer service, front desk management and event tasks. This position will play a vital role in providing the best possible experience for our athletes and all users.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Assist with front desk/customer service
2. Work with Ops team to ensure each program is receiving the appropriate services to make their time in Chula Vista productive and enjoyable.
3. Assist with transportation
4. Data entry
Select at least 2 special projects & specific responsibilities:
1. Intern will be assigned short term programs to coordinate
2. Coordinate an outside user program
- Standard Office Equipment
- Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Proficiency with internet search capabilities and usage telecommunications equipment, fax machine, copier
- Office environment on a multi-building site
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program at the junior or senior level status or enrolled in a Master degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- Passion for sport and the Ideals of the Olympic Movement
- Sport experience preferred (i.e., active in competitive/intramural sports).
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment.
- Willingness to participate in the full Intern Program
United States Olympic Committee - 23 months ago
Friendship, solidarity, and fair play are the watchwords for this sports organization. United States Olympic Committee (USOC) is the...