WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Air Warfare Division (N98), balances warfighting requirements with available financial resources to provide an investment strategy intended to minimize Naval and Marine Corps aviation warfighting risks. N98 is responsible for the planning, resourcing, and execution of naval aviation programs, readiness and manpower to the United States Navy. OPNAV N98 falls under N9 Warfare Integration Director, which is responsible for the budgeting a resourcing of all Naval Warfare Systems and Programs. In order to accomplish their mission, N98 requires program analysis, financial management, operational research and administrative support services.
- Supports the creation of long-term strategies to improve the financial goals of the organization.
- Coordinates operations and programs related to financial research and budget management. This includes supporting the creation of policies, work procedures, organizational structure, work assignments and informational handouts.
- Supports the creation and implements investment plans to help the organization meet their long-term goals.
- Briefing and/or presenting information at the flag/SES levels.
- Core working hours are 0800-1600.
- 15 years’ experience, (at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity and working with PBIS), participating in Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE).
- Familiarity with managing the Navy's Programming Budget Information System/ database (PBIS), general business services and related projects.
- Capable of briefing and or presenting information at the flag/SES levels.
- Proficiency with executive correspondence and Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED : Must possess an active Secret clearance.
Job Title : Senior Financial Management Analyst to N98
- TOP SECRET is preferred.
- JCIDS experience preferred.
- OPNAV / Navy / military staff experience preferred.
Key Words: OPNAV, N98, Navy, Aviation, Financial Management
Primary Location: Pentagon (Located in Arlington, VA). Convenient to the Washington, D.C. Metro transportation system. May Require Work Outside the Washington Area.
Travel: Yes, less than 10% of the time
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Whitney, Bradley, & Brown, Inc. - 21 months ago
Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc. (WBB) is a technical and management consulting company providing unique, creative and innovative products...