Please go to our web site,
, click on "careers" ,
click on "How to Apply",
click on "Step 2" and complete the online interview.
Please complete the "Support" Gallup
The Receptionist and Scheduling Clerk will be the healthcare access representative to patients and/or vendors utilizing positive public relations skills when scheduling patient visits or physician schedules. Is responsible for coordinating clinic services by maximizing resources to meet the demands of patients and/or customers. Provide telephone, reception, clerical and scheduling services in an outpatient setting.
Coordinate on-going patient flow through the clinic process ensuring efficient and effective continuity, accurate completion of all required forms, greeting patients, verifying demographics and insurance information, and coordinating physician releases.
Collect co-payments and/or outstanding balances. Inform patients of financial assistance opportunities.
Follow clinic procedure/protocol for the organization and maintenance of the patient demographics in the computer and maintain the order of all medical records (i.e. test results, retrieval, filing, creation, repair, etc.).
Responsible for the development, initiation, tracking and completion of a charge ticket by collecting and recording pertinent and accurate demographic information at the time of scheduling.
Coordinate patient and non-patient inquiries and requests.
Proactively serve as a patient advocate by utilizing courteous and professional telephone etiquette at all times by answering the telephone promptly, reflecting a positive tone and speaking distinctly with poise, tact and assurance.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- At least six months on-hands experience in a medical setting or completion of a medical program is preferred.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Administrative and Clerical
NE-Lincoln-Holy Family Medical
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...