Job Description – Internal/External:|
Provide solution architectures based on HDS solutions for the File, Content and Cloud (FCC) storage market that meet, if not exceed, customer's business requirements specific to their environment.
- Specializes in the HDS FCC product suite with a deep technical understanding of content platforms, object storage and NAS products as well as the competitive market and landscape for each.
- Strong ability to articulate and position the value of FCC solutions to HDS field sales and the customer base.
- Provides the field sales and customers with product roadmap discussions and takes input from field to FCC product management for future product and solution needs.
- Instrumental in development of the FCC solutions consulting (pre-sales) skills throughout the region
- Specialization in one or focus areas tightly aligned to FCC such as: Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Data Protection, VMWare technologies and eDiscovery
- 50% Travel Required
- Valid driver's license required
Experience – Internal/External:
- 7+ years experience in a relevant technical area of FCC consulting pre-sales role in the storage industry
- Strong customer relationship skills and executive-level presence
- Experienced in project management
- Track record of success in business technology related sales, including knowledge of the techniques, sensitivities, and issues around solution selling
- Familiar with Hitachi Data Systems products and/or competitor's products
- Proven ability to add positive value to consultative multi-skilled teams consisting of customers, third parties, and Hitachi individuals
- Proven ability to manage interpersonal relationships effectively
- An understanding of the File, Content and Cloud market conditions and requirements in the business specialty area
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent formal education
- Able to write well structured reports with clear, logical and succinct language.
- Able to develop and deliver well structured presentations with information appropriate for the desired audience.
- Personable - able to represent Hitachi Data Systems positively to customers and build positive relationships.
- Persuasive - able to influence effectively.
- Articulate - possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in unstructured environments and situations and prioritize effectively.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Organized - able to coordinate resources and tasks effectively.
Hitachi Data Systems - 12 months ago
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...