Not afraid to pick up the phone and make calls but not seeking a sales role? Read on! Business hours only 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday! CBD location.
Full time permanent role
Mercer is one of the world’s premier professional services firms and provides employee related Consulting, Superannuation, Wealth and Health Solutions to businesses across the Asia Pacific region. Mercer’s Outsourcing business provides clients the service of making proactive outbound contact with our existing superannuation employers and members.
Working as part of the outbound team, your primary responsibility will be proactively contacting existing superannuation and members and employers. The engagement and retention of members is key to the success of Mercers overall strategic objectives and that of their clients. You will provide information and assistance to increase their awareness of fun member services such as the website and financial advice channels as well as insurance products.
What we offer you…
To be considered for this role, you will need to display your exceptional communication skills along with the following skills and attributes:
- Work/life balance with a 35 hour work week and no weekends!
- Great work environment - corporate offices in the CBD with easy public transport access
- A comprehensive induction and training program
- Supportive management team
- Opportunities for further career development and commitment to your ongoing success and satisfaction in your career with Mercer!
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume via the link below to Jacqui Davis.
- Previous experience in a sales or outbound telephone customer service related role – superannuation experience is well regarded but not essential.
- Experience working in a phone based role
- Experience using Microsoft office – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Proven experience in continually meeting and exceeding targets
- Exceptional client focus: previous experience working with clients to identify and address their needs.
03 9623 5695
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 22 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...