ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm specializing in sales and marketing strategy, operations and execution. ZS is recognized for its expertise in go-to-market and sales force strategies and its downstream implementation capabilities. ZS helps companies achieve sales success by delivering both issue-specific solutions and large-scale business transformations.
With 20 offices and more than 2,200 people worldwide, we have concentrated our resources on creating a competitive advantage in sales and marketing for our clients in selected industries. Our focus has enabled us to develop an unmatched depth of knowledge and base of experience. ZS also has a unique working environment. Our work is challenging and intense, yet our interactions are direct and informal.
We are currently seeking applicants for a Consultant position in our global Market Access & Pricing practice to join our New York, NY or Princeton, NJ office. Our Market Access & Pricing practice is a rapidly growing part of our marketing business. Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
Consultants leverage their experience to take responsibility for projects and play a key role in the Market Access & Pricing practice. As a Consultant, you will:
• Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
• Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project related findings and coordinating team meetings
• Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
• Provide thought leadership and innovation within the Market Access & Pricing practice
• Participate in business and strategy development
• Contribute to internal firm activities
• Coach and mentor junior team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field, MBA is a plus
• 2-3 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical Market Access & Pricing
• Experience in global Market Access & Pricing research and consulting is a plus
• Experience with (particularly qualitative) payer and pricing research methodologies
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
• Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
• Additional fluency in at least one European language is preferred
• Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment
We offer a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives; complete medical, dental, and life insurance programs; and 401(k) retirement plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS
ZS Associates - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard