PHYSICAL SECURITY ANALYST
Job Number : 10325
Job Location :
Job Category : Risk/Security
Job Type : Full Time
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana . We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, Wealth Management and Insurance. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company. In 2012, we were named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere TM Institute.
We have an opportunity for a Physical Security Analyst in Evansville , IN. Under the direction of the Physical Security Manager, the Physical Security Analyst assists in the implementation and administration policy and programs relating to the Bancorp’s physical security. This position will assist in the administration and monitoring of a governance process establishing and maintaining operations procedures, training requirements, internal controls, monitoring and a reporting process for all business lines of the Bancorp in order to comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations. The Physical Security Analyst implements work programs developed to ensure Bancorp’s physical security. Responsibilities:
- Security Consultation- Primary point of contact for field locations on physical security matters. Including response, management, and resolution of field equipment service requests and providing physical security related training.
- Facility Audits- Perform facility security audits and related follow-up including device selection, testing, training for operating and maintaining. This includes completion and maintenance of proper reporting records.
- Upgrades and Equipment Projects- Assist with overseeing the installation and removal of new and upgraded equipment in all Bancorp locations. Assist with all aspects of physical security for facility openings and closings, to include equipment, training, and protection.
- Incident Management- Act as point of contact for public agencies responding to and investigating physical security incidents. Assist with the management of any incident requiring response by physical security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Security, Business or related field is preferred.
- 1 to 5 years of experience and background dealing with security systems, cameras, alarms, facility audits, incident response and investigation. Level will be based on experience.
- Comfortable using technology including MS Office and various security related software applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills: specifically an ability to negotiate with and persuade others without using undue force.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as construction schematics, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees.
- ASIS Physical Security Professional (PSP) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) certification is preferred.
- Previous experience in a banking/financial environment is preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 20% of the time (mainly within the ONB footprint).
Diversity…Our differences enhance business performance.
Old National is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. I ndividuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans and veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.
Old National Bank - 12 months ago