Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health - Adult Extended Care Unit
Requisition #: 75713
Status: Part-Time with Part-Time Benefits (20-35.99 Hours)
Business Unit: Behavioral Services
Department: Adult Extended Care Unit
Job Family: Nurses
Job Function: Nursing
Campus/Job Location Kingswood Hospital
Location (State/City): US-MI-Ferndale
Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team. Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- Prior nursing experience in a psychiatric care, or behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work in a health care setting with possible exposure to communicable diseases.
- Frequent walking, bending, and lifting are required to perform job duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System - 18 months ago
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...