The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital was established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our goal is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
Under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, the Respiratory Therapist provides bedside respiratory care to patients of all ages as assigned by supervisors and given on the physicians written order. In addition to analyzing and performing diagnostic testing, respiratory therapists perform relevant exams and control patients‚ blood-oxygen levels, as well as set up and utilize cardiopulmonary equipment and machines needed to assist or monitor the patients breathing.
Day and Night Shifts. Two 12hr Shifts per week.
Skills / Requirements
- Associates Degree, Bachelors degree preferred
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Certification from an accredited institution
- Active Arizona State Respiratory Care Professional License in good standing
- Excellent verbal communication in person and on telephone
- Effective written and verbal communication, in English
- Use a computer for clinical data entry/retrieval
- Organize and prioritize work independently
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Work collaboratively with others in a complex healthcare setting
OASIS Hospital - 19 months ago
Oasis Hospital is located in the quieter, more traditional city of Al Ain, in the United Arab Emirates, an easy 90 min drive from the...