Position Type: W2 Contractor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months
Start Date : Immediately
Title: Senior Linux Software Developer
This job involves developing software applications in Linux on X86 platforms. You will be developing multi-threaded daemons (in C/C++) involving inter process communication. You may also be working with device drivers on Linux.
- Several years of experience in Linux development for X86 platforms. Expert in C on Linux. Comfortable developing user space code as well as kernel space code.
- 10+ years of software development experience in Linux. 5+ years must be on x86 platforms.
- Excellent in C/C++ programming and Linux OS concepts.
- Experience with Linux kernel is a strong plus.
- Ability to understand and modify shell scripts and daemons is a must have
- Any experience with developing user interface applications is a plus.
- Must be able to write functional/design and unit-testdocumentation
- Ability to analyze, isolate, describe and prioritize defects in a complex software/hardware environment
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
National Technical Systems, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard