This position reports to the Cost Supervisor and assists with the FP&A and accounting requirements of Warwick Operations.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
- Inventory reporting and analysis.
- Assist with Physical Inventory.
- Participate in annual budget and monthly forecasting processes.
- Participate in due diligence exercises for mergers and acquisitions.
- Balance sheet account analysis and reconciliation to the General Ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end corporate reporting requirements-Annual Report, Tax Package and 10-K Package.
- Fixed Asset reporting and analysis.
- Participate on Project Teams as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate financial policies.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Solid PC skills including Excel and database applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be open to relocation within Bard for promotional opportunities in the future.
Prior work in manufacturing environment is a plus.
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...