The Brainshark Solutions Consultant, works with sales to position Brainshark products and services in delivery of a comprehensive Sales Enablement solution set. Consults with customers to assist in assessing solution requirements, preparing proposals and oversees team execution of services delivery. Specializes in the area of industry best practices, technologies and processes for executing electronic Sales Enablement. Provides company and customer community thought leadership in regards to breakthrough ideas and approaches to multimedia Sales Enablement solutions.
• With Sales, works with customer to understand their business needs and evaluate their technical and process challenges.
• Prepares solution proposals that accurately reflect customer requirements and express the value of Brainshark methods, processes and services.
• Develops and applies advanced principles, processes and concepts regarding the execution of multimedia Sales Enablement solutions.
• Builds in depth knowledge of electronic Sales Enablement solutions that can be translated into Brainshark solution opportunities.
• Oversees the delivery of programs and solutions in regards to Enterprise level projects. Ensures that programs are conducted in accordance with best practices and defined methods.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Extensive knowledge of Sales Enablement technologies, processes and best practices.
• Ability to manage project from concept to completion.
• Ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
• Strategic, conceptual analytical thinking and decision making skills.
• Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
• Negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
• Presentation and written communication skills.
• Ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
• Ability to build team and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups; people management and negotiating skills within a team environment.
Background, Experience and Education
• Bachelors degree or higher; minor or advanced degree in business
• Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills.
• 6-8 years of Sales Enablement solution development experience including overseeing the use of various technologies, methods, personnel and tools.