SUMMARY : The Accounts Receivable Specialist position is responsible for processing the billing/collections for multiple Autumn Leaves and assisted living properties. This position is responsible for maintaining all Admission Agreements and related financial documents for all Residents/Guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES :
- Handles monthly billing process and reconciliation for multiple sites/entities
- Receive, reconcile and code receipts in accounting ledger and process deposits for financial institution
- Assist staff in Long-Term Care and other Insurance billing for provider reimbursements
- Ongoing Accounts Receivable review for collection issues and work directly with Regional Operations and Management for actions/resolution
- Communicate with Responsible Party to resolve billing questions and/or concerns
- Collaborates with Management to drive improvements in cash application, collections and processing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Research and respond to all billing inquiries, discrepancies and adjustments
- Assist with other special projects
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- Minimum two (2) years experience in accounts receivable
- Experience with multi-location receivables, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Exceptionalorganizational and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Problem Solving Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Quality Management Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; Supports organizational goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing Uses time efficiently; Prioritize and plan work activities; Plans for additional resources.
- Ethics Follows through on commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Physical Demands: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Required to stand and walk regularly; occasionally sit; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
As a family-owned and operated company, Constant Care Family Management understands the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We provide a healthy and flexible approach to working hours, alongside offering competitive pay, excellent opportunities for career development and advancement, and great benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sick Pay and performance incentives. Full and Part Time employees are eligible to participate in our company 401(k) plan which includes an employer match.
We work hard to maintain our superlative standards, therefore, all offers of employment with Constant Care Family Management are contingent upon an adequate background check as well as a drug screen, and TB testing (if required by the position). Constant Care Family Management also utilizes the E-Verify program to confirm work authorization with the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Constant Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for your interest in Constant Care.
Constant Care Family Management - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -