Summary: This position supports the Go2 Services division of TGI in a variety of routine and non-routine responsibilities including maintaining customer service, record maintenance and invoicing and work order management across six divisions. Duties also include personnel support functions, revenue and labor tracking, as well as project management. In addition, this position will also assist in developing new customers through corporate engagement processes and will be expected to be flexible when being tasked with various projects yet to be determined.
Business Services is a customer-focused organization and its employees demonstrate a professional demeanor and appearance with internal and external customers. The Go2 Services Coordinator understands the importance of working with customers, clients, community members, management teams and takes pride in meeting and exceeding expectations by working efficiently and in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED). Must have demonstrated experience managing projects in a customer service-oriented environment. Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks with a positive attitude and efficiency in getting the job done.
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Maintain accountability for high levels of internal/external customer service.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains customer orders, files and other related records.
- Strong focus in helping the Go2 Services enterprises be successful.
- Work in tandem with other departmental groups (including Operations, Retail, HR and Accounting) with and on behalf of the Asst. Director of Business Services.
- Assist with departmental reporting and special projects.
- Engage in customer development activities.
- Responsible for first point of contact for Business Services customers.
- Maintain a flexible and positive attitude supporting all stated objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to organize vast amounts of data and identify priorities.
- Possess solid organization and time management skills.
- Schedule meetings as well as collect minutes.
- Provide research for projects.
- Accumulate statistical information and create documents for presentation.
- Prepare customer invoices (Property Services, Contract Services, Salvage).
- Be solution-oriented and act as a team player to get the work done.
- Invoicing and Timekeeping maintenance.
- Vendor associations and follow up.
- Documentation (SOP/Safety) maintenance.
Language Skills: Must have the ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to handle math and all basic skills.
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook. PowerPoint.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Skills and Abilities: Basic bookkeeping and accounting methods.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in an office environment.