Work as part of the Global Common Agents team with emphasis on testing the area of Microsoft Exchange agent. Develop and execute on test plans for multiple releases of the product. Assist with feature, feature regression and regression testing.
• Create, execute and maintain cross-platform test suites
• Design, program, document, and maintain test scripts
• Analyze test execution results
• Work on a variety of operating systems such as Windows, Solaris, Linux, HP and more
• Demo tests to stakeholders and incorporate feedback
• Setup and maintain test environment for testing new features and performing regression tests
• Execute manual and automated tests
• BS in Computer Science or Related Field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server a plus
• Relevant experience with one or more of the following scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, C, Python, or Shell Scripting)
• Knowledge of storage technologies a plus
• Great attitude and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
• Knowledge of NetBackup a plus
Symantec - 19 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...