Job ID: 20132901-6746
Scottrade, Inc. has a Senior Account Services Associate position available in Westminster, CO. The main purpose of this position is to process new accounts paperwork. This position will also train new associates and provide customer service via phone and email.
* Process bank and brokerage new accounts documents (IRA & Non-IRA) via Pinnacle and paper form
* Add trade authorization, account linking, margin, signature pages and TOD’s to accounts
* Answer phone calls/emails from HQ departments and co-workers
* Train new associates
* Process client address changes
* Send compliance letters if noted on new application
* Work the weekly requirement report
* Complete special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* In depth knowledge of Scottrade systems, i.e. CRI, Compass, On-Line Apply, Pinnacle, SharePoint
* Excellent 10 key and keyboarding skills
* Ability to deal tactfully, calmly and confidently in difficult situations, including explaining rationale for decisions made, including unpopular decisions, etc.
* Ability to apply good judgment and common sense and formulate and communicate reasoned decisions.
* Solid understanding of industry accepted practices involved with common causes of account ownership changes, such as deaths and divorces.
* Ability to foster and maintain good working relationships. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Great attention to detail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Basic level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and Internet
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* 2+ years brokerage experience, preferably in account opening/maintenance department, required.
* 1+ years experience in the New Accounts Department preferred.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location CO - Westminster
Scottrade - 22 months ago