1. Demonstrates initiative toward safety and risk management issues.
2. Participates in orientation, inservice training, and evaluation of nursing personnel.
3. Maintains role/specialty competencies and keeps current with nursing practice.
4. Ensures continuity of care across shifts and participates in discharge planning.
5. Demonstrates clinical expertise in the execution of the nursing process.
6. Collaborates with peers, physicians, PAs, and support staff to deliver quality patient care.
7. Identifies learning needs/readiness of patients and families and provides appropriate
* Current Maryland RN License
* BLS certification (AHA Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer)
* Specialty specific: ACLS & PALS & PALS, TNCC
* Require 1-2 years emergency / critical care experience minimum
Full time position working nights 3p/ 7p shifts with an every other weekend rotation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.
- A premier healthcare system
- A compassionate mission of healing
- Dynamic Maryland/Washington D.C. market
. Adventist HealthCare is a non-profit network of healthcare providers based in Rockville, Maryland. At Adventist HealthCare, you will find a clear passion for caring for the whole person and a progressive faith-based mission. Pursue Excellence. Practice with Compassion
Adventist HealthCare - 8 months ago
Adventist Health, headquartered in Roseville, California, represents health care facilities spanning California, Hawaii, Oregon and...