Interstates Controls Systems is currently seeking experienced professionals to perform control systems design, programming, and implementation for our manufacturing clientele. This position will be located either in our offices in Sioux Falls SD. Our leading edge services provide exciting career opportunities in this high tech industry.
Experience in the following areas:
• 2-3+ yrs. Experience in the engineering and development of integrated controls system solutions for batch or process based manufacturing systems.
• 2-3+ yrs. experience in HMI programming. Packages include Rockwell Software, Intellution, and Wonderware.
• 2-3+ yrs. experience in PLC programming. Packages include RS Logix 5, 500, 5000, Siemens S5/S7, Modicon Concept, and Modicon Pro Series.
• Process control using PID as well as DCS control technologies. Packages include AB Process Logix, Batch or other DCS systems.
• Experience with Devicenet, Controlnet, Modbus, Profibus, and other communication protocols.
• Experience in Control System checkout, commissioning, and system startup.
• Experience in Control System data collection, reporting, and integrated information systems.
Primary Job Duties:
• Control System Programming: SCADA, HMI, and PLC code development.
• Control System Design: Client technical sales, scope development, project engineering.
• Work within project teams consisting of clients, electrical engineers, control system programmers, and information system programmers to deliver integrated automation solutions.
• Provide plant check-out, commissioning, and start-up services at customer sites.
• Troubleshooting control system issues, helping support existing client applications, general client communication.
• Ability to travel 35%
• Interest in manufacturing and mechanical systems, desire to with great people in a casual, fun, growing company.
Qualifications for this position:
o 4 year degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, 2yr Technical degree and/or equivalent
Interstates Control Systems has been awarded the Control Engineering 2010 System Integrator of the Year and has been a Certified CSIA Integrator since 2003. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, focus on the training and development of our team members, and our business growth will provide you with consistent challenge and career development opportunities.
Your application will be considered only if all questions are
Interstates - 10 months ago