Job Requisition Number: 70902
Category: Consultant - Analyst
Primary Location: Classified, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Systems Analyst is primarily responsible for providing exceptional support for the customer's logistics directorate in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. The desired candidate should have functional knowledge of industry supply chain and logistics concepts and processes. In addition, the desired candidate should be familiar with the customer's business processes, possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and be able to work independently and in a team environment. In this role, the analyst will work alongside the customer, documenting processes to meet requirements, identify fit-gaps in current processes, and provide recommendations to achieve success. As part of this role, they will also be responsible for documentation deliverables, including white papers, studies, and presentations.
- The BSA will be instrumental in defining the customer's requirements for the future logistics management system.
- The Analyst will participate in learning the customer's current business processes and potentially the customer's current logistics management system.
- Perform at a general functional/technical level on all phases of analyzing business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translating into proper system requirement specifications.
- Develop and/or modify procedures to solve complex problems within the customer's current software application base.
- Analyze business and user needs, update and/or document requirements, and revise existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
At a minimum, familiarity with two or more of the following areas:
- Systems Implementation (Oracle Financials, Peoplesoft, SAP, Maximo, Sunflower, Service-Now, Momentum Financials)
- Systems Training, Configuration or Testing
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Work Experience in a Team Environment, must motivate and provide leadership for staff to execute to a project plan
- Excellent Client Management Skills
- Functional experience with IBM Maximo Suite, Sunflower, and any other Supply Chain and Logistics System COTS solutions
- Knowledge of Acquisitions System Implementations
- General understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- 3 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...