Synchronoss Technologies is the leading global provider of on-demand transaction management software platforms for connected devices. We automate subscriber activation, order management, service provisioning, and content transfer & synchronization for all connected devices, across any communication service from any channel.
Synchronoss is in the midst of some very exciting growth, and is currently seeking a Circuit Test Manager in Rochester, NY.
The Circuit Test Manager leads the day to day activities of a National NOC which operates Monday – Friday from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. EST. Responsibilities include supervising Team Leads and Transport Techs for loop acceptance testing, trouble ticket escalations and resolution of customer issues in an expedient fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Direct and manage daily ticket volume for Installation and Repair. Escalate with ILEC & CLECs on missed commitments and pending trouble tickets. Provide oversight and drive accountability for all escalations. Diagnose and repair customer reported troubles within a CLEC environment. Reach out to customers, respective LEC and internal personnel until issues are resolved. Effectively manage relationships, customer facing as well as internal departments (Field Technicians, Service Delivery, ILEC & End Users).
Systems To Be Utilized
- Thorough understanding of telecommunication network design and architecture.
- Knowledge of UBL, UNE, T1, EoS, EoC & SONET.
- Prior experience dealing with LECs and IXCs a must.
- Possesses strong trouble shooting techniques and concepts.
- Ability to identify problems and implement solutions.
- Quick learner with excellent customer service skills, a desire to assist people and the ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and professionalism.
- Must be able to prioritize outages and maintain composure when working with customers on Repair tickets, calls and escalations.
- 7+ years related telecommunications work experience
- 4+ years management experience
- NetAnalyst, TBS/Metasolve, Remedy, Excel
Synchronoss Technologies helps telephone companies synch up a variety of customer service efforts. The company provides hosted software and...