Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Digital Media Specialst in our Carrollton, TX office location:
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, implementing and measuring all digital media and social marketing efforts on a day-to-day basis. This position will create reports that demonstrate measureable results related to our Digital Marketing efforts.
The Digital Media Specialist reports directly to the Director of Marketing
The Marketing Assistant has no direct reports.
• Coordinate all social networking activities and online blog content.
• Identify, evaluate, select and monitor the most relevant social media channels
• Assist with development, implementation and measurement of the companies social media plan
• Establish relationships with the online community by identifying key influencers and communities that fit our online strategy
• Moderate and oversee our presence on relevant social media sites
• Encourage the generation of user-created content via active community participation and conversation
• Raise brand awareness and protect brand equity by executing a social marketing campaign using the most appropriate social media channels
• Conduct on-going social media market research and channel development
• Identify and document social media best practices
• Conduct online reputation management
• Create a social media training program and educate all public facing employees
• Manage online discussions by listening and responding to users in a timely and authentic manner
• Ensure consistent messaging is being used online across departments and contributors
• Stay current on the latest technology and identify new media opportunities
• Share information with Sr. Management and suggest improvements that can be made to increase brand value
Universal Music Group - 9 months ago
For Universal Music Group (UMG), music is a universal language. A subsidiary of Vivendi, UMG is the world's largest recording company,...