Lake of Isles in North Stonington, CT is seeking an assistant golf professional. Qualified candidates need to have a valid driver’s license and be able to work varied hours including weekends and holidays. They should be a team player and be focused on providing superior golf course conditions and customer service for our members and guests. They must have a minimum of 2 years golf course experience. They must be enrolled in the PGA/LPGA program. They must also have experience with a computerized POS and tee time system. Job responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
Facilitate sales, assist with merchandising, operate POS system, managing handicap and tee sheet applications, act as a ranger, starter, guest relations, outside service or golf shop shift.
• Assist in administering all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing. Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
• Reconcile daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Maintain a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assist retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
• Prepare for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart signs, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
Troon Golf - 22 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...