As a Seasonal Associate, you will be an integral part of Publix's ability to maintain our high Customer Service standards during the fast-paced winter season. Your duties would include the following:
- Provide premier customer service in one of our stores in Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Estero
- Once training has been completed, work 30-35 hours a week in a temporary position that ends April 18, 2014
- Available positions vary by store but may include Bakery Clerk, Cake Decorator, Cashier, Deli Clerk, Front Service Clerk (Bagger), Grocery Clerk, Meat Cutter, Produce Clerk and Seafood Clerk
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to deliver service with a genuine smile at all times
- Be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Be able to continually show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work
- Be able to show up promptly for each shift
- Be able to follow instructions closely
- Previous experience at Publix, at another supermarket chain, or in some other retail environment
- Previous experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience as a baker, cashier, cake decorator, deli clerk or meat cutter
- Previous experience stocking product
- The position will end April 18, 2014
- For 16 consecutive years, Publix has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Fortune magazine.
- Please be sure to monitor your email daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Publix stores in Fort Myers, FL, North Fort Myers, FL & Estero, FL
How to Apply:
Go to http://bit.ly/FMSeas to apply for one of the 44 spots in Estero, Ft. Myers & N. Ft. Myers.
Monster - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be...