Second Chefs (Sous Chef)
American Cruise Lines is the leader in Small Ship Cruising! Our uniquely designed vessels, culturally enriching destinations and utmost care to our passengers have enabled us to provide the most desirable small ship cruise vacations anywhere.
Second Chefs are involved with all aspects of food production including breakfast, lunch and passenger dinner. American Cruise Lines Second Chefs are key contributors to the culinary operation shipboard.
While living onboard, our Chefs enjoy comfortable living quarters and a challenging culinary working environment. Our Galleys are new and well equipped with a spectacular view. The freshest regional ingredients will be supplied to you. American Cruise Lines offers a very competitive pay rate, comprehensive benefits and a 401K. Travel expenses are also paid for by the company to and from our ships.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Executive Chef in full service resort, hotel or cruise ship
- Familiar with food safety standards
- Pre-employment drug test
- Complete criminal background check
- Training and Teaching experience
- Ability to be on a work rotation of 6 to 8 weeks onboard followed by 1 to 2 weeks off
American Cruise Lines operates the world’s newest fleet of cruise ships specializing in a unique style of small ship cruising along...