One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Manage the daily operations of the District in accordance with Company policy, governmental legislation, and quality service goals, through the effective and efficient use of its financial, capital, and human resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Generate field level sales by calling on new customers, potential customers and maintaining good relationships with old customers.
- Design and prepare bids for all services and products.
- Has direct or indirect responsibility for all personnel at location.
- Determine need for equipment and supplies and maintains appropriate levels of inventory.
- Schedule supervisors and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work, reports and expenses.
- Perform any service, repair or maintenance task necessary when "hands on" assistance is needed including field duty.
- Oversee general maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Recognize problems and improvements needed and pass these on to upper management.
- Maintain adequate, trained and motivated staff of district personnel and insure compliance with Company personnel policies and all governmental health, safety and fair employment practices.
- Approves all financial documents for accuracy including purchase orders, invoices, expense reports and petty cash transactions.
- Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- With assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Minimum 5 years oil field experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership and quality skills
- Understanding of budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Should complete product line specific Weatherford training
- Multi-tasking ability
- Advanced knowledge of all Weatherford products and services
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 22 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...