The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients. The RN provides the best clinical practice in an environment of caring and healing. The RN has the opportunity to care for a broad spectrum of diagnoses which enables them to sharpen their assessment skills, gain a vast knowledge base, and improve critical thinking skills while caring for patients. Utilizing the nursing process, care is delivered in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, legal and regulatory standards. The RN impacts patients’ lives every day and truly makes a difference to those they care for.
Intermountain Healthcare has recently expanded its Behavioral Health services at LDS Hospital to include a remodeled Medical Detox Unit, In-Patient Adult Psychiatry, A specialized Geropsych program and a High Acuity Unit. There are many new RN opportunities available. We are seeking caring individuals who are dedicated to providing a supportive and safe environment that will promote wellness in the hospital setting and beyond. The Behavioral Health service line will has 45 beds. 12 beds are Medical Detox. 6 Beds are High Acuity Beds. 6 Beds are Geropsych and 20 beds are General Psychiatry
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Night Shift
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in state of practice
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- One year of licensed RN work experience
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
- Chemical dependency or medical detox (on medical floor) experience
- Previous RN experience working night/graveyeard shifts
- Previous Behavioal Health or MED/Surg RN work experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...