Do you possess terrific communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment? Do you have plenty of stamina and heaps of energy? Are you friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, sales and goal oriented?
Are you a child sponsor? Have you volunteered in aid and development projects? Do you feel passionate about world issues? If so, come and join our team!
• Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
• Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
• Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
• The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
• The ability to lead a team and mentor new hires
• Create weekly schedules in When 2 Work
• Enter daily results into Back End for all fundraisers
• Police check is required
The vital contributions of our team members are recognized through competitive pay, regular team incentive programs, and opportunities for travel across the United States. We offer many opportunities for promotion to roles such as Campaign Field Managers.
donorworx Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Donorworx is North America’s leading face-to-face, experiential fundraising organization. We offer careers where giving back and...