This opportunity presents a strong career move, given the visibility of safety at NPL Construction Co. The successful candidate must be disciplined and well-organized with a strong bias toward timely, detailed performance against aggressive deadlines, as well as a self-starting multi-tasker who can accomplish all assignments without need of close supervision. Relevant education may be a substitute for prior experience, as determined by V.P. & Chief Safety & Quality Officer.
- Inspect Safety and Quality of Crews
- Complete Internal Quality Control Audits
- Enforce Company Safety Policies and Customer Construction Standards
- Maintain Audit and Safety Records
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation Training
- Participate in Division Safety Committee
- Other duties as required
- Minimum Five years underground utility experience and accompanying knowledge of natural gas construction, trenching and PPE.
- Knowledge and understanding of NPL Quality Standards, Customer Construction Standards and the correct implementation of those standards.
- Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
- Must be able to represent NPL in a professional manner, reflecting the NPL Core Values and Leadership Principles.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume prior to May 22, 2013 to the attention of Ron Kinville, Safety Manager, at rkinville@GoNPL.com . Please note: All candidates will be drug tested. Please note: All candidates will be drug tested. Work history, qualifications, and references will be verified.
NPL Construction - 15 months ago
The sunny southwestern US is smiling on Southwest Gas. The largest gas supplier in Arizona and Nevada, it provides natural gas to almost 1.9...