The Application process consists of three (3) sections (Preferences, Education and Work Experience & related Questions and Referral Information). Each section collects valuable information about your background.
If these are not completed, your application may be incomplete.
After the Profile and the optional Resume Upload steps, on the next page, be sure to click the blue '
link that is in the blue bar across the screen.
Imagine Yourself Here...
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We’re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Imagine yourself....planning, coordinating, promoting, and executing special events to support organizational strategies and tactics.
- In collaboration with leadership and other staff, identifies and prioritizes event opportunities to build community involvement and relationships as well as support organizational objectives.
- Creates and implements plans to promote events, which includes developing collateral materials, advertising, invitations, and signage to achieve maximum attendance and return on investment. Collaborates with communications staff to achieve maximum media exposure.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements event logistics, which includes speakers, displays, screenings, facilities, equipment, transportation and staffing. Delegates appropriate tasks to other staff members, supervises event set up and clean up and evaluates the end outcome. Communicates with and solicits input from management and staff on the planning and evaluation of events and related communications.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness, conducting post-event reporting and return on investment analysis. Develops and implements tracking mechanisms for evaluating communications and events against specific pre-set goals.
- Evaluates and negotiates contracts with vendors, agents and corporate sponsors to ensure favorable outcomes and allotted budgets are followed.
- Promotes employee participation in various Aurora programs and volunteer events when applicable.
- Collaborates with both internal and external resources to implement communication plans that maximize the Aurora brand, service lines, and market performance. This includes developing concepts, estimating costs, relaying the job for production, monitoring and meeting deadlines, and ensuring a quality and timely delivery of the finished project.
- Assists in developing budgets for events and related communications and operates within those budgets and established guidelines in placing orders for materials and services connected with the events or communications projects.
- Interacts with community organizations and leaders to build relationships and partnerships with Aurora.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field.
- Requires 3 years of experience in marketing or community relations that includes experiences in planning, coordinating, promoting, and evaluating special events.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects or events. Strong organizational and planning skills which include the ability to budget time, set priorities, and multi-task to reach set goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience working with outside agencies. Ability to negotiate contracts and supervise vendor relationships to ensure the effective outcome of events.
- Demonstrated ability to develop tactics to achieve business objectives and engage the appropriate audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively within Aurora and externally.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite or similar products.
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours to support and coordinate event activities
Mainly M-F days; flexibility for weekend/evening work for events.
945 NORTH 12TH STREET
MILWAUKEE , WI
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...